Friday, June 11, 2010

Man of my dreams




Can I just tell you how much I love this guy?

I am a little overwhelmed with the thought that we have been married for 9 months (tomorrow). It just seems like it has flown by (overall). Any of you that know us, know that it has not been a boring 9 months, and we still have 3 to go. I am somewhat nervous! Let's recap. 


September 12th - we got married and the power went out at our reception. Our honeymoon was in Hawaii. We loved it, but our flight was about 8-10 hours delayed, and we found this out once we got to the airport. Fun times were had by all. 

Things mellowed out for a while until I rear ended a truck (with a huge trailer hitch). This was my first accident too. Then  Christmas time came and we were hit with a huge snowstorm. 


And down below we have the great ice storm of 2010, which was accompanied by our furnace breaking. WE HAVE GREAT LUCK.  I like to look at it more like little obstacles from God. We definitely have had our laughs over these past 9 months. We've endured hail storms, orbital blow out fractures, just about anything you could imagine to go wrong with a house HAS. 

Let me just tell you...... I LOVE BEING MARRIED and I LOVE CHASE! I just completely adore him! He is so sweet and sincere. He is never one to let me down or keep me from laughing. He definitely knows how to put a smile on my face. How can you not love that? 














1 comment: