Sunday, February 14, 2010

Under Construction


Our abode has been under constant construction/projects lately! We've been moving furniture around and trying to get new looks. It's tough when you only have 1100 sq. ft. to move furniture around to. We've put a lot out in the garage-thankfully we have that extra space! 

Tyler and Rissa are coming to visit in less than a month and we couldn't be more than excited for that! We have re-decorated and re-arranged our guest bedroom. I'm excited to have someone come and stay in it. Above are the pictures of what it looks like now, minus the red laundry bag. I'm working on getting caught up! 

On another note... We went to some junk furniture places this weekend and bought some things for projects. I'm in a crafty mode and we bought this huge chunk of wood (for a lack of better words) that I plan on salvaging and repurposing it into a table... News on that project will come later on. Another project that I need some help on (RISSA) is this picture. I saw it in a furniture store and loved it... What do ya'll think? I'm also needing someone's art/painting skills. Rissa, I thought you would need something to do when you were in OKC! Of course, I'm thinking this picture but on a smaller scale. Is it achievable? 



Lastly, we got creative with displaying pictures! We have a limited number of frames and got creative on how to show our wonderful pictures that aren't in frames (because there are so many). We really like this! 




1 comment:

  1. I think that picture is something I could handle. It is just a bunch of lines. Not sure if the destressed look will be possible. We could beat it a little big after it is done haha. Love what you did with the room. Looks cozy enough for me!

    ReplyDelete