Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Recap

This past weekend Chase and I did a whole lot of.... NOTHING! It was fabulous! Friday night we got some furniture from his parents house, which resulted in the moving out of our loveseat and moving in of these two chairs. It then resulted in moving our living room around into any and every conceivable notion that we could make the furniture blend and fit into the existing space. Needless to say, we accomplished that task. Chase is the one to give the credit to. He came up with this arrangement (and I think it works pretty well!). We've been testing it all weekend.

Saturday we continued our subdued weekend with no big plans. Painting of some nails, he hung out with his friends, etc. We saw Shutter Island-- not half bad for a psychological thriller.

Yesterday I confirmed my love for my husband and watched ALL of Lonesome Dove. To some of you, this may seem like another western movie, but it's not... It's 6 hours of western movies! That's how much I love my husband- 6 hours worth (well, probably more but I quit counting after the movie). Lonesome Dove actually didn't disappoint. It had some action, some comedy, some romance. Of course, I cried in the movie and Chase laughed. Who cries at a western anyways!

So we started off Monday with me being sick. Under the weather and sick of this weather. Where is the Oklahoma mild winters, where it's 60 degrees in February. I'm missing it! On a side note, Ty and Rissa are coming to visit in less than 2 weeks. We just cannot be more excited!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I found Breezer. I'm so glad to finally be able to catch up with you!!! I will mark you as a favorite. Love you!!! Dorean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found me. I've stalked your blog a couple of times, but never could figure out how to leave a comment (before I made a blog). Our blog isn't as entertaining because there's no Lily to post lots of adorable pictures of, but we live pretty remotely boring lives for now! Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete