Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I just love...

the Pioneer Woman. First off, who doesn't? If you don't know who she is, go to the store and buy her cookbook. You will not regret it. Or you can visit her website at http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/. She is thoroughly entertaining. She has amazing recipies. She has photography. She's got the whole package. I just printed off her Blackberries with SweetCream recipe. She may make my "grocery envelope" expand. I am going to have to cut back in other places so I can keep buying ingredients to make her recipes.

On a side note, it is much cooler here and I am loving that. This weekend is the Czech festival in Yukon. Since Chase and I are residents in Yukon, we will have to check it out, and the kolachi's (not really sure how you spell that). We'll update you later on how good they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment