Monday, April 12, 2010

30 Day Shred

So, I decided that I am going to COMMITT to the 30 Day Shred. I had NO clue what it was, but kept hearing of people that got "shredded." Well, I guess I decided it would be my turn. The 30 Day Shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser trainer for those of you who don't have a clue who she is). Well, I have a feeling that I will be owned by Jillian tonight. I thought if I blogged about it, I would definitely HAVE to do it, no excuses, because someone may ask me about it.

Originally, I was going to get up this morning and do the work out. Ok people, I struggle with being the "morning" person that I am now, but adding a work out at 6 am just was NOT happening. I'm sorry. I guess I'd rather be a night owl than a morning person. I'm just not one of THOSE people, but yes, I married one. He's great and makes me perkier in the morning, but 7 months of being married and I haven't quite transformed into the great morning person he is.

So, the 30 Day Shred begins tonight. Keep in mind, I may not do it every day since Chase and I got a gym membership and I ran 3 miles yesterday. I'd like to keep that up, and don't want my body to COMPLETELY vote me off the island. I plan on doing the shred about 4-5 times a week. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm going to pester you if you don't do it.
    Exercise! Exercise! Exercise!! (That's my best Jillian impression)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! My friend Melissa took this on as well so i will be following both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have every confidence in you, Bri!!!

    ReplyDelete