Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SLACKER

Ok, I promise, PROMISE that I will post something exciting, updated, and full of pictures SOON! We've been a little busy, and by a little- I mean A LOT! Here's a brief glimpse of what's been going on in our lives...

- I just finished my first Beth Moore bible study. It was Daniel and I LOVED it! If you haven't done it, do it! It's so great! I learned so much!
- Chase got a new job, which is GREAT! Unfortunately, his training program is 8 weeks long and not in OKC. He moves to Davis, OK Sunday, so that's why we are absent in the blogging community (not like I'm around on a normal day). We're soaking up last couple of days, and have a lot of stuff to do
- Jillian's sorta ruling my life with her 30 Day Shred. Update, I haven't done it everyday. Up until this week though, we were doing really well. See reason above as to why that has gone down hill
- Lost. I sorta got my husband obsessed with Lost. I was caught up on the seasons; however, he was not. We started on Season 1. Well we are on Season 3. He is having dreams about it. I love that he likes the show so much!

Those are some pretty sad reasons for being a slacker, but they are my reasons. Take it or leave it. I do promise to post some pictures (which I have a lot I haven't posted) and some exciting stories (well maybe exciting, who knows) sometime by the end of the week! Deal? Deal.

2 comments:

  1. If you like Beth Moore, try Catherine Martin. She is much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to give her a try. I bet Mardel's has her stuff!

    ReplyDelete