Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Few of my favorite things...

Mainly due to the fact that I'm avoiding doing anything productive today, here is my list of a few of my favorite things:

10. The smell and warmth of clean laundry right out of the dryer. I wish I experienced it more (and that it stayed warmer longer)

9. Flea markets. I have become obsessed with the thoughts lately. I just love a good project and I seem to find lots of ideas at flea markets, and who doesn't love the price.

8. The idea of having our own house! This thought is possessing my thoughts lately. I'm very distracted, but my house is decorated great in my day dreams.

7. Diet coke. I just can't get enough. How many cans a day are too many?

6. The idea of running and working out. I love running and working out (well love as much as one can), but I find by the end of the day that I have not had any time to do it. Hence, tomorrow morning, I am going to try to get up and work out. We will see if this really does happen. (Don't get your hopes up).

5. My family! They are great. Wonderful. Amazing! I love them all.

4. Fall! I am ready for everything fall: the smell of candles, pumpkins, the brisk cool breeze, cute warm clothes, BOOTS!

3. Energy. I wish I had more of it. Period.

2. Blankets. I think I'm obsessed. One can never have too many soft, cuddly, warm, fluffy blankets. Another reason I'm ready for fall. Pile on the blankets.

1. 5 p.m. It means the work day is done and I can begin my few hours of a real day. I look forward to the 5 o'clock drive home... It's relaxing in a strange way. I realize that once I get home I only have about 5 hours of a "real day" ahead of me. And that's if I stay up late! Oh well... How many more years until retirement? : )

*Non of these are in a particular order. It's just all random. I'm just random.

No comments:

Post a Comment