Thursday, July 29, 2010

Moving Tips

Okay, I figured since I'll be new at this whole moving process, I needed some tips from wiser people that have done this before. So, any tips for moving into a house? Any little things that worked out well for you? Anything you would recommend not to do? I'm trying to be as organized as possible come August 20th. I mean I already took toilet paper to the house and hid it in a cupboard so we would know where at least one roll was. I thought that was pretty good!

1 comment:

  1. Clean the new house and have the carpets done if they need it. It's a pain once there is furniture in there.

    Throw as much stuff away as you can possibly manage.

    Label everything really well. You'll think you'll remember where you put stuff and what is in each box, but you won't!

    Use your towels to cushion breakable stuff. You'll need something to cushion and you have to pack your towels anyway. It's symbiotic!

    ReplyDelete