Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome Home

Happy Birthday to me!
Surprise! Below are some pictures of our "new" (but not ours until August 19th) house
Entry way and view into the dining room
Spacious laundry room
Our bathroom!
Looking down the hallway toward the bedrooms
Our living room and the windows to the back of the house
The kitchen and eating area
Our lovely dining room!
And the happy homeowners!
Chase and I close on our house August 19th, providing everything goes good from now until then! Here are some pictures of the humble abode (let's hope I didn't just jynx our home inspection that is tomorrow!)

* I don't know how to blog yet, because this short blip was supposed to be at the top! Oh well!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! HAHA love the pics from the b-day party :) I LOVE THE HOUSE!! It is soooo nice! I really love the floor in the dining room and the white molding. Very modern. Also, the kitchen.... no water bugs in there hopefully!!! Oh yeah... you might come home one day from work and find me in your bathtub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll make you a deal! You come back down here and paint me another picture (yes I'm selfish like that) and I'll let you use the bathtub all you want! I have a really cool idea for hanging something over it. I'll run it by you on the phone next time we talk! I need to bounce my ideas off of you! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very exciting! What side of town are you guys living on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are in Yukon, actually! We should probably have a get together in about October when things settle down! : )

    ReplyDelete