Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Week From Today

One week from today and we will be the PROUD new owners of 1001 Harvest Dr. (in Yukon). I just cannot wait. I have a bundle of emotions that are going with that new ownership. I'm excited because Chase and I are buying our first house, and we've worked hard to get everything in order for it. I'm relieved that I no longer have to live in the awful house we are abiding in now. Believe me, just about everything that could go wrong in one house has gone wrong. It's been an interesting year.

With this new house means a trip from my parentals, which is always welcomed and loved. They will come down labor day weekend to help with some projects. I know, it's a new house and I still manage to have projects for it. It will be ever changing, I am sure. I will make sure to take lots of before and after pictures! Do not worry.

I laid in bed last night thinking how I'm going to arrange the furniture and what-not. I. Am. A. Typical. Girl.

I better finish packing......

P.S. And on a totally separate note... anyone that listens to country music, do you know a song about "that's my kind of beautiful". I don't know the title or artist, obviously, but Chase wanted me to look it up and neither of us could find it.... Just thought I'd ask!

2 comments:

  1. Is this the song you were talking about???
    My Kind Of Beautiful by Andy Griggs
    She's black smoke formin' across the sky
    I ask for a water and she brings me wine, she brings me wine
    She's one part angel and the other part sin
    I say I'm tired and she says, ?Lets go again, lets go again?

    My kind of, my kind of beautiful
    Lover and friend
    If I'm dreamin', please don't wake me up
    I wanna see how, how the story ends?

    She's a bad moon risin', she's the sunlight through the rain
    She the calm before the storm, yeah she's a hurricane, a hurricane
    Oh now, Sunday mornin' service, with that look in her eye
    I never heard the preachers words but I saw the light, I saw the light

    My kind of, my kind of beautiful
    Lover and friend
    If I'm dreamin', Please don't wake me up
    I wanna see how, how the story ends?
    I wanna see how it ends?

    If I'm dreamin' please don't wake me up
    I wanna see how, how the story ends?

    My kind of, my kind of beautiful
    Lover and friend
    If I'm dreamin', please don't wake me up
    I wanna see how, how the story ends?

    Oh, my kind of beautiful
    Oh, she's my lover and friend
    Oh, my kind, my kind, my kind
    Yeah, my kind of beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.... that's what I thought it was. It's Beautiful by The Roys. It's a cute song!!! P.S. look up Stuck on Glue by Sugarland if you haven't heard it. The music video's cute!

    ReplyDelete