Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Confession

I did run last night. It was a lot tougher than I imagined... Let's just hope it gets easier each night. Despite the title of this post, that is not what I was going to confess.

Last night while watching a movie, Chase looks over at me and asks what I'm eating. I replied (guiltlessly), "Cereal!" Props for me, right?! Does it still count if my cereal was in the cookie dough mix? Sunday, I made Monster cookies from the Pioneer Woman's website. They were amazing. They have oatmeal (cereal), chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, m & m's, extra salt, and rice krispies (cereal). I made the cookies, but got sick of baking (I'd already made granola) and decided to refrigerate the dough. Last night, I decided to eat it, and that it consisted mainly of cereal... It's not like I said I was eating fruit, right! I didn't really fib to my husband, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment