Monday, October 25, 2010

Any idea...

On how I can get paid to read blogs?! You may laugh, but I'm serious. I LOVE reading blogs. Anyone's and everyone's. Chase wonders how I stumble onto all of these blogs of people I don't know, and then come up with ideas that I want to try. Those ideas range from recipes to crafts to DIY (do-it-yourself) projects. I end up reading so many things and getting so many ideas that my brain becomes overwhelmed and consumed. I think someone should create a job where you read blogs and try different projects... Really, if anyone knows where this dream can become a reality... you know where to find me.

2 comments:

  1. Or if you know of any good blogs... might as well fuel the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there such a thing as a blog critic? :)

    This one is often funny.
    http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete