Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday Savings

It is now November 4th and the holidays seem to be quickly approaching! Holidays seem to translate to lots of cash outflow for the next couple of months. Now, don't get me wrong! I LOVE the holidays!! I just cringe at the thought of all the outflow of cash. I mean there's decorations you want to buy, cards to buy, presents, candy, baking supplies, wrapping supplies. I don't regret buying any of these things. I just know that it means a flux of cash is going out, so I thought I'd post some adds and coupons that I have found that may be beneficial to you.

My favorite one right now is http://www.canvaspeople.com/ Their deal right now is a free 8x10 canvas print. I believe you do have to pay shipping and handling, but that's a heck of a deal! My dilemma now is to decide which print I want in a canvas wrap. Oh the dilemmas I get myself into...

If I see any other good deals, I will be sure to let you know. I'm hoping if you see any, you'll leave me a comment and tell me what and where!!

Another idea that I'm toying with... a gold party. You turn in your old tarnished, broken, tangled gold/silver jewelry for some cash (on the spot). I am thinking I could use some extra holiday dough and some extra room in my closet/drawers. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment