Monday, December 27, 2010

I have no idea why it has been so hard for me to write lately. I am sure that it's not a lack of things to say, just not really sure what to say. Probably the lack of pictures... it's the time it takes to edit them and put them on the blog, while working an 8-5 job. It's the pits, haha.

The holidays came and went so fast. I hate that the holidays fly by. Chase and I didn't get to do half of the stuff we wanted to do. It was probably really me that wanted to do those things... I don't think I watched one full Christmas movie. I didn't get to sit down and watch one. I watched Love Actually while we put up our tree and watched Elf while wrapping presents. Neither got my full attention. I didn't watch any of The Christmas Story on Christmas Day, which is a first. I also didn't get to see White Christmas, which is one of my all time favorite Christmas movies. I guess I will just be watching Christmas movies in February, so sue me.

We spent Christmas day with his family. It was a great day. I love his family, but desperately missed my own! I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday season, whether it ends now or in February like it will end for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment