Monday, February 21, 2011

Conflicted

The past two days I have tried to write a variety of posts on different topics. I really think I should make a schedule of topics and stick to those for posts, or they may get pretty random (enter today).

I have noticed a change in myself lately. I thought I just had a case of the "in betweens" like many people are blogging about with this time of year, the weather, etc. I think some of my blahs come from being conflicted with myself. There are so many things that I want to do, but it's not my 8-5 job and I am not to the point of making those WANTS a career yet. In fact, I am no where close to that. It's a vicious cycle. Must continue to work, to support the crafting/project habits, but that takes up time and energy that I could spend crafting, thus I don't craft very frequently and can't get anything going without the ideas to blog about. See, I told you. It's vicious.

I guess I just need some encouragement, a few more hours in my day, and lots more energy. I guess the supportive husband is going to read this and give me an ear full on being able to do anything I put my mind to. Man, I love that guy!

Sorry for the random-ness. I guess I just needed to blog about how the things I really want to do are the things that I don't do daily and I'm conflicted within myself about that. Any suggestions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment