Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Warning! Miscellaneous Post

Chase is no longer allowed to cut his hair, even with supervision. He decided to buzz his head and it was looking pretty good. I fixed the couple spots he missed and he was looking good to go. Well, he decided to go over it just one more time... The guard fell off the razor as his head was tipped upside down over the trash can (yes, he's very respectful for not getting loose hairs on my floor). This was the outcome. Tragically, he had to shave the rest to match. I am proud to report though, that it's growing back quite quickly! 
Well, this was our first candlelit dinner... and I ate out of a tupperware bowl because the rest of my regular bowls were in the dishwasher... Can you say romance?!
Life is just rough for this little puppy.... He was tuckered from chewing out all of the stuffing and took a nap, while his momma cleaned up the mess he so kindly made for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment